...Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
...The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking and don't settle.
...Stay hungry. Stay foolish. --Steve Jobs, June 2005, Stanford
Other stories from around the net:
|Wired's home page, 5 Oct 2011|
|Apple.com home page, 5-19 Oct 2011|
- USA Today
- Huffington Post
- Boing Boing
- Memorial service
- Two faces of Pancreatic Cancer
- Know it. Fight it. End it.
- My neighbor, Steve Jobs
- Yes, follow your heart - but be ready to adapt.
- Not just a geek but a god for designers.
- Wasn’t a technology visionary, but he convinced the world that he was.
- Less Thomas Edison - More P.T. Barnum.
- What Everyone is Too Polite to Say About Steve Jobs.
- In Praise of Bad Steve.
- Was a Jerk. Good For Him.
- The Influence of Steve Jobs.
- The Secular Prophet.
- Why He Wore Tutlenecks.
- Steve Jobs.